Friday, February 15, 2008

Hadley's First Valentine's Day

Today was Hadley's first Valentine's Day. There was not too much to it, but she did get to go to dinner with her mommy and daddy at PF Chang's.





For Valentine's Day, Hadley gave her Daddy a photo book of the two of them.

7 comments:

Jesse Faris said...

Your first comment! Becca, these pictures are precious! Those JCPenny pics are going to be priceless when Hadley's all grown up. I'm glad y'all got to eat a yummy Valentine's dinner--PFC is one of our very faves! I showed Nick the pictures of Murphy and we agree is a great dog.

Remind me to tell you Sunday about what we did to Linda Oxford's car. (We "peeped" her ride...ha!)

ashley said...

thanks for sharing your blog! hadley is adorable - and so photogenic!

Kristin said...

I'm so glad you have a blog! Now I can keep up with you guys when we move :( The naked baby pictures are sooo cute!

Amanda's News said...

Becca, you look so good! Hadley's pics are so adorable!!! I bet Marcus just loved his Valentine gift from Hadley....so sweet!

The Shirley's said...

I am so glad that you are blogging now!!!!!!! Welcome friend welcome!

Blessed said...

Love your blog. You do look amazing!

Hadley is a cutie. Hope we can get together again soon! :)

Mandy and Joseph said...

Hey Becca! I loved seeing your blog. Hadley is such a beautiful little girl. The naked baby pictures are priceless!