Friday, March 14, 2008

TRIP TO TEXAS


Last weekend we made the long trip to Texas to hang out with our families.

The whole Robertson clan got together to take family pictures at the park. It was quite a cold day, but we got some really cute pictures. Here are just a few that we took.
Three Generations!!!




Hadley got to hang out and meet the rest of family members on this trip to Texas. Here are some pictures of her with everybody!!!
Meeting Uncle Stephen for the first time!





Hanging out with Uncle Rob!


Playing Airplane with Uncle Jon!


Chillin with Aunt Amanda


Smiling for Aunt Kris!


Making funny faces with Uncle Allen!

Checking out her Aunt Carrie! (Uncle Stephen's girlfriend).


Looking pretty with Aunt Amanda and Aunt Mallory!


Trying to play with "Aunt Daisy"!
(Big Daddy and Sabey's new puppy)

Hadley with Big Daddy and Sabey!

Hadley slept like a log in her pack and play. We were very thankful!!



Hadley with Mommy at Taco Bueno. We always stop there since there are no Taco Buenos in Memphis.



This is Hadley after riding 8 hours in a car! She did great! We were so proud!!!

6 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh my gosh that last picture is awesome!! It was so good to see you guys!

Unknown said...

Bec, these pictures are awesome! Can't wait to see you 3 again...

The Keltners said...

Becca,
Hadley is so beautiful, I am so glad I got to meet her last week and I'm glad to find your blog so I can see her as she grows.
You asked about that photo, Melanie did that for me, so is so good at all that kind of stuff.

Jen said...

Hey, I was there last weekend - forgot to call you. Argh! Oh well, maybe next time! Hadley is a cutie!

Anonymous said...

Glad I found your blog! Hadley is precious!

Blessed said...

Cute pics! So glad you were able to spend some quality time with your whole fam.