So, it has been a while since I posted anything on the blog - SO SORRY. But, for those of you who still check our blog, here are some fun pictures from the last month or our lives!
ENJOY!
Fun in the Snow!
Hadley loves to play with the stuffed animals from Mommy and Daddy's childhood, "Dog" and "George".
Could your daughter be any more beautiful?! I love her in the jean skirt and white leggings!! And I recognize one of those dresses...so adorable! :) And the rock start picture...she is her Momma all over! But most importantly! You are ROCKING that dress and leggings with cute boots outfit!! OH MY SO HOT!!! Love you tons!!
The pictures are so cute. I love them all, but my favorite is the one with the hat. She is precious. I agree with Amy on the one with both of you in the snow. Love you, MOM
6 comments:
Could your daughter be any more beautiful?! I love her in the jean skirt and white leggings!! And I recognize one of those dresses...so adorable! :) And the rock start picture...she is her Momma all over!
But most importantly! You are ROCKING that dress and leggings with cute boots outfit!! OH MY SO HOT!!!
Love you tons!!
The pictures are so cute. I love them all, but my favorite is the one with the hat. She is precious. I agree with Amy on the one with both of you in the snow. Love you, MOM
Oh Becca, she is so precious! Sometimes I wish I had a little girl so I could dress them in super cute outfits...maybe someday!
Hadley is so precious! I hope your have a wonderful day!
WOW....can you and Hadley send me some of your fashion tips! Super cute! It makes me miss you guys even more! LOVE YOU!
cutie patootie!
and, yes, you are smokin' in that outfit!
Post a Comment