Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day Weekend

Hadley and Marcus were so sweet to me this weekend, not that they are not always sweet, but I felt extra special. I feel so blessed to have such a loving family.
I had the privilege of having a "Mother's Day Weekend" this year!
Marcus started the weekend by cooking breakfast Saturday morning and then took Hadley out for a "daddy/daughter bonding time". They let me have a few hours to myself to do what ever I wanted to (I wasn't quite sure what to do with myself??). When they came back from their little date, they brought me a snow cone!!!!!! It was such a great surprise. Then I got to take a long nap that afternoon. Later than evening Marcus and Hadley presented me with flowers. WHAT A GREAT WEEKEND already, right?? Well, it gets better. Sunday morning, Marcus got up with Hadley and cooked breakfast again; pancakes, sausage, and strawberries in cream. Then, after church, we came home and he cooked lunch; steak, baked potato, salad and bread. Oh, and I forgot to say that he cleaned up after all of this too!! I also got some sweet and thoughtful gifts from both of them. I AM ONE LUCKY MOM!!
Thanks Hadley and Marcus for such a wonderful Mother's Day Weekend! I LOVE YOU BOTH!!!





3 comments:

Mindy said...

What a great weekend for you! I love all the pictures!

amy said...

You've got such a great family! And your hair is looking hot girlfriend! LOVE YOU!!

Blessed said...

Sounds amazing! :) Let's do the zoo soon!