
Hadley and Mommy with Aunt Mindy, Aunt Amy, Dylan, Madison and Mackenzie!
Hadley loves her cousins Nate and Nash!
She also loves her cousin Ashley!
Hadley, Mommy and Grandmommy at the park feeding the ducks!!
Sabey left a good kiss mark on Hadley's head!
Hadley really did love the fireworks on the 4th of July, but the finale got a little too loud for her!
Hadley loved swimming with her cousin Lara!
Hadley and the awesome Kennedy crew!
Dance train/party to Michael Jackson's Greatest Hits
She danced to the whole CD!Sweet Best Friends!
What a cute Lil' Cardinal!
Hadley loves her cat 'Penelope'.
Let me explain this picutre a little bit. When Marcus and I were planning our wedding and looking at all of our baby pictures to use at the wedding, we discoverd that we both had a baby picture taken of us in a diaper and cowboy boots only. So, we decided we needed to get the same picture of Hadley so we can frame them all together. I thought it was pretty funny!
What a cute Lil' Cardinal!
Hadley loves her cat 'Penelope'.
Let me explain this picutre a little bit. When Marcus and I were planning our wedding and looking at all of our baby pictures to use at the wedding, we discoverd that we both had a baby picture taken of us in a diaper and cowboy boots only. So, we decided we needed to get the same picture of Hadley so we can frame them all together. I thought it was pretty funny!






1 comment:
How adorable is she. She shows a different personality in every one. I love that blue dress she has on in the dryer too.
Post a Comment