Wednesday, April 16, 2008

It has been a few weeks

Because our internet has been down for a few weeks, I have not been able to post any pictures on the blog. So...here are several pictures to show you what Hadley has been up to and so you can see how much she has grown in the last two weeks. This was today after her bath. She is really starting to like her bath, especially her silly towels I wrap her up in afterward!
Hadley is giving you her sweet smile!

This is her favorite book, as you can see by her 'big eyes'. She gets really into it!


Hadley is just kickin it in her denim and khaki.



Hadley has started sucking her thumb, even in her sleep.



I love the face she is making in this picture.


Hadley was posing in her bloomers after church on Sunday.


Marcus dressed Hadley last Saturday and did a pretty good job.
I think she looks really cute!


Helping Mommy fold the laundry.


Hanging out with Parker and Reese!

5 comments:

Alene said...

Becca, How precious. I think she has really grown. Love the smile.

The Shirley's said...

I love the pics. I really love the one of Hadley in her bloomers after church!!!

Mindy said...

I love these pictures! She is so stinkin cute, I can't wait to see her! I'm loving the jean jacket!

Amanda's News said...

She looks so sweet sucking her thumb!! Love those pics!

Mandy and Joseph said...

Becca she's so adorable! I love the ducky towel.