Thursday, April 24, 2008

Another Fun Trip To Texas!

So...we made another trip to Texas for Marcus' cousin's wedding. We had a great time getting to see our family again. Hadley did great on the trip. She is a real trooper.



Hadley was still happy after an 8 hour trip in the car, and she wanted to show off her bumbo seat to Grandmommy.
Proudly wearing her new "big bow". My little girl is now becoming a 'bow head' and I love it!
Loving on her Grandmommy
Aunt Amanda, Aunt Leslie, and Sabie
Aunt Mal Mal and Cousin Lara with Hadley out at the Rehersal Dinner
Yet another fun day in the car seat! She cracks me up. This is sometimes what we see when we go to get her out of the car.
Hadley and her Daddy all dressed up!

Big Daddy loves his baby Hadley!



Hadley loves her Aunt Amanda, Sabie and Aunt Mal Mal





The whole family outside at the wedding. It was so beautiful there on the lake.


3 comments:

Kristin said...

She is getting so big! I love her little leg rolls in some of the pictures! Glad you had a good trip!

Aubrie said...

Rebecca, I didn't know you had a baby! Congratulations, she is adoreable!

Katie McB. said...

I did not know that you had a blog, I found it through Christa. Hadley is beautiful! I am so glad to see that you are doing well.
Love Katie