Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Lots of Different Events

Hadley was sporting her Memorial Day outfit!


Hadley is really starting to notice Murphy. She loves to pet him and grab his tail or ears.


Jon and Amanda came to visit of Memorial Day weekend. Hadley loves them very much. Jon came up with names for Hadley to call them, "Buncle Jon and Aunt Banana"!



Hadley had such a great time with her "Buncle Jon"


Hadley loves Bubble Baths!!


Hadley and Reese had matching outfits that 'Nana' Carol made for them.

Hadley's First Attempt at eating Rice Cereal. She did a pretty good job, but most of it ended up on her face and bib.



My First Mother's Day




4 comments:

Mindy said...

Ok, you have to bring her. I can't stand it anymore! Aunt Mindy needs some quality time with Hadley!

Amanda's News said...

Love those pics! Hadley and Reese's matching outfits are so cute! I hope you had a great 1st Mother's Day. You look so good in that photo:)

The Keltners said...

Such a little cutie!!!

Blessed said...

I love the bath picture and the last pic. It's a great picture of you both! :)