Thursday, May 1, 2008

Weekly Photos of the Hadster

She is such a happy little girl
Mommy and Hadley

Daddy and Hadley
Marcus dressed Hadley for church this Wednesday and he did a great job. He made her look so trendy with her graphic T and pink shoes and bow!!



Hadley sitting in her daddy's hands and completely trusting him!





I know it doesn't look like it in this picture, but Hadley really does like bath time in the sink.


Hadley and Mommy making big faces at each other.


The Hadster and the Murphster


Just posing



6 comments:

Mandy and Joseph said...

I love that picture where she's posing, that cracked me up! You guys are all just so cute :).

Blessed said...

Love the one where Marcus is holding her in the air and the posed one. Hilarious.

Mindy said...

Those pictures are SO cute! Brandon used to hold Dylan like that and it would scare me half to death. I think that's why he did it so much! I can't wait to see you!

Katie McB. said...

She is so precious. I love the "big faces" picture. I also love her room. Super Cute!

Maggie said...

how cute is she!!! I love the name Hadley (we considered it for Maisy). So glad I found your bog. Your fam is beautiful!

Amanda's News said...

I love the picture of Marcus holding her and the one of you both making the same face!!! Too cute:)