So, none of these pictures are in order of when they happened, but there are several pictures of the week we spent in Texas with our family and friends. We had such a great visit and it was so great to hang out with everyone. Hadley had a blast!

Hadley reading with her Cousin Ashley

Hadley was playing the organ in Cousin Nolan's room.

She loves being the center of attention!

Uncle Michael and Hadley just chillin out by the pool.

Sabey teaching Hadley how to surf.

She really loves the water.

Hadley got a hold of Uncle Michael's Credit card and she is trying to decide where to go shopping first.

Hadley showing off her Red White and Blue. ( You may notice she had several outfits to help celebrate the 4th)

Hadley loved swimming, especially with her 'buncle Jon'!

Hadley got to visit with her cousin Amanda (in another red, white and blue outfit)

This mask really helped her see under water.

Hadley got a new 'big girl' high chair at Grandmommy and Grandaddy's house.

Hadley was helping Uncle Rob and Cousin Nate play Chess.

Just hanging out with Grandaddy

Hadley loves her Uncle Stephen (she really likes his hair)

Fourth of July Family Photo

Hadley's first Fireworks Show. I know she doesn't look like it, but she really enjoyed seeing the fire works.

I love these kids!! They are so much fun!

We got to go visit Aunt Amy in Grandbury and we went to the Feach (fake beach). Hadley really loved the sand and the water. It was such a cool place.

BFF's hanging out at the Feach!

Dylan, Mackenzie, Madison and Hadley swimming at the feach.
Hadley loved playing with the big kids.

Madison and Hadley really got a long well. They all loved riding on her stroller.

Hadley and her awesome Aunt Amy.

We were trying to get a picture of all the kids and the two dogs at Amy's house.
2 comments:
I love all the outfits. They are cute! Did you recently cut bangs or am I just now noticing them since I haven't seen you in a while? They look really good!
What a fun trip! Hadley is just getting so big! I also love the new bang look:)
Post a Comment