So, Hadley has been busy over the last few weeks. She is growing so much and learning to do so many things. Here are just a few of the pictures of Hadley's latest adventures!!
This is just a fun picture of her standing and admiring her own feet.
This is just a fun picture of her standing and admiring her own feet.
Sort of a sexy pose while playing with her toys!
We got to go visit the Delks a few weekends ago and had a great time. It is always such a blessing to see them!!! This is one of the fun group shots we got. Gentry looks like he is strangling Easton.
Easton and Hadley are exactly one month apart in Age. He is seven months and Hadley is six months.
Sweet babies!
We were trying to get a family photo but Hadley did not want to smile. She only wanted to glare at the camera.
Hadley and Parker had fun hanging out at Uncle Chad and Aunt Natalie's wedding last Saturday. They are such sweet friends!!
I think this is the first picture Randi and I have taken together with our girls. Again, Hadley only wanted to glare at the camera, but Reese did an excellent job of smiling!!! This picture was also taken at Chad and Natalie's wedding, which was beautiful by the way.Here is a video of Hadley sitting herself up. Just a week ago Hadley learned how to sit herself up and now that is all she does. She is an expert at it now.

Hadley is loving her sippy cup. She just started drinking out of it about a week ago, but is pretty good at it. She knew immediately to hold the handles and put her mouth on the sippy part. If only bottles had handles. Maybe I should invent that one??!
Hadley was posing again in one of her dresses.
I got a little swimming pool for the back yard since it has been so warm. I picked one that was big enough for me to get in with her. I think she really likes it. She loves splashing the water, especially in her bath, so I thought a little pool would be perfect for her!!




No comments:
Post a Comment