Friday, October 10, 2008

PUMPKIN PATCH!!

So, Fall is my favorite season, and picking pumpkins is one of my favorite parts of the season. Well, it does not seem to be Hadley's favorite thing to do. Marcus, Hadley, Jerry, Sabra and myself went to a pumpkin patch with our Sunday School class last weekend. I was so excited to go and take pictures with Hadley in the pumpkins, fully expecting her to love it and be very pumped about the pumpkins. Well, we sat her down and she immediately freaked out. It was sad and kinda strange at the same time. I never even thought that she would be afraid of pumpkins. Oh, well. Maybe next year it will be better. Now I am just wondering how our visit to Santa is going to go this year??








5 comments:

Mindy said...

Precious! She is going to have to get over her fear of pumpkins with you as her mom!!! Love you and miss you!

Blessed said...

Cute pictures! I love fall. Love pumpkin patches and all the fun activities!

amy said...

Sooo cute! But how unfortunate that she kinda freaked out. I'm sure she'll get over it, seeing as how she's going to have to go pumpkin patching and santa lapping for the rest of her natural born life!! Ha! I don't even know if lapping and patching are words...
I love you so much and I can't wait to come see you!

Spellings Fam said...

I think Hadley did MUCH better than Cal! Cute pictures!

Summer said...

hey, i found your blog! your daughter is adorable - come check out my blog sometime! :-)glad to see that you guys are doing well.