Last weekend we went to Nashville to visit both the Delks and my brother, Stephen, and future sister-in-law, Carrie. Stephen and Carrie were in Nashville for a friends wedding and we had to go see them since Memphis is so close to Nashville - way closer than Memphis is to D.C. (which is where Stephen and Carrie live).
We had a blast getting to visit everybody. Hadley had so much fun playing with all the Delk children. She absolutely loves other kids and always has a blast. It is so fun to watch her interact with other kids.
She also had so much fun with Uncle Stephen and Aunt Carrie. They are both so good with her and she loved hanging out with them. I think they got a kick out of her talking and funny faces she makes.
Jaren, Gentry and Easton all smiled for the camera so well, but little miss Hadley was so into checking them out that she payed to attention to the camera.
Hadley and Easton, sitting in a tree...Aren't they so cute?!
Hadley loves Jaren.
Marcus and the crew!







Hadley and Murphy being goofy
4 comments:
Ummm...is Marcus wearing a bowl shirt embroidered with his name on it? Greatness! Hadley is getting so big and such a cutie! Miss you and love you!
That should say 'bowling' shirt...you know what I mean!
Okay, I completely can't decide who your daughter looks like. Sometimes she looks so much like the cute version of Marcus my heart stops beating. Then she smiles and it's you. Then she makes a silly face and looks like Mallory. Then she kind of looks like your mom in one of the pictures. I got it. That last picture decided it for me. Hadley Rene is the spittin image of Aunt Jemima! Ha! Love you so much!
My favorite is the one with the hair. Her eyes are so pretty. I do, however, like the pumpkin face one too.
Post a Comment