November was filled with several events, so hear are some pictures of the first part of the month!
Hadley made him a sweet card and got him a book about Daddy's Girl!


Amy came all the way to Memphis to visit us and we had such a great time! As you can see we took some fun "senior pictures" posing in the tree. Good times!!
Hadley had a blast with Aunt Amy!
I will have to say that the best part of our trip was the multiple trips to the newly discovered, all year round, snow cone stand here in Memphis, TN. I cannot even express what and exciting discovery this was and I am so happy that I got to share the experience with my fellow snow cone fanatic!!! Thanks AMY!!!
Hadley had a blast with Aunt Amy!
I will have to say that the best part of our trip was the multiple trips to the newly discovered, all year round, snow cone stand here in Memphis, TN. I cannot even express what and exciting discovery this was and I am so happy that I got to share the experience with my fellow snow cone fanatic!!! Thanks AMY!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment