My brother, Stephen got married a couple of weeks ago to his beautiful bride, Carrie. The wedding was in Chicago and it was so much fun. It was our first time ever to Chicago and boy was it cold. I had the priviledge of standing up on my brother's side during the wedding. So, I guess I will call myself a 'groomsmaid'?? I felt honored to be up there supporting Stephen and Carrie as they got married! 
Stephen with the Groomsmen/Groomsmaid


Fun Family Photo!
Hadley with some of her cool cousins! She really loves haning out with all of them. They are so sweet to her!

Stephen with the Groomsmen/Groomsmaid

Fun Family Photo!
Hadley with some of her cool cousins! She really loves haning out with all of them. They are so sweet to her!









1 comment:
Looks like yall been having fun traveling! Hadley is such a cutie! I loved seeing her the other night.
You look amazing in these pics!!! HOT MAMA!
Post a Comment