
Saturday, September 13, 2008
Hadley's first 5K with Mommy and First Elmo Encounter
Last weekend I got to take Hadley to the Forest Spence 5K run. They had a stroller division and we ended up doing pretty well. We came in 16th out of 60+ stollers with a time of 30 minutes and 30 seconds. Not too shabby. I was worried that it wasn't going to work out because Hadley decided she was going to throw a big fit right before they started the race, but she ended up getting over it when I started running and she got to watch all the other people running around us. She really got excited when the race was over and we got to go to the kid play area where she got to meet Elmo for the very first time. I thought she would freak out and cry, but suprisingly she went right to Elmo. They picture doesn't really show how much she liked him. After I took her from Elmo, I put her down on the ground and she crawled right over too him and grabbed his hair trying to pet him. It was fun to watch her interact with her first character. I am crossing my fingers that she will act the same way with Santa this year??!!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment