Saturday, September 6, 2008

Texas Fun!

We all made another trip to Texas over Labor Day weekend to visit both sides of the family. We had a great time as usual getting to visit with everyone. And, as always I took tons of pictures of Hadley with all her family members since we don't get to see them very often.
Hadley loves her Granddaddy and learned how to 'bunk' heads with him.


Hadley learned how to climb the stairs at Grandmommy and Granddaddy's help. She is not a pro yet, but I am sure she will be flying up the stairs next time we come to visit.



She had a great time hanging out with her cousin Nate.



Aunt Jenny has the magic touch!

So, I tried on my high school cheerleading uniform and I was pleased to find that it fit, although it is a little more snug than I remember??? Anyway, we had to get a picture with Hadley and Mommy's cheer outfit!


Doesn't she look like she is having a blast with her cousins Nash and Ashley. They would chase her around the house. She really loves playing with all of her cousins.

I am not sure what this face is all about? But, she loves cousin Nolan!

Nolan and Jamie - these boys have some fun hair!


Cousin Nick had not seen Hadley since March. He was so shocked at how big she was and how much she could do.


Aunt Kris thought Hadley's funny face she made was so silly. Hadley kept making an old man face while she was feeling her new teeth with her upper lip.



Hadley decided to lay down in the middle of the kitchen and have Grandmommy feed her the rest of her bottle. I am not sure where this came from. She rarely stays still for a second let alone lay in the floor for a while and let someone feed her.

Uncle Rob loves spending time with baby Hadley!


Hadley and Sabey had a great time this weekend!


Aunt Mallory and Hadley were just hanging out waiting to go to the pool.


Aunt Amanda and Uncle Michael loving on Hadley.
Hadley and Lara had so much fun crawling around the house and playing with their toys. It was so cute to watch them together. Lara is such a sweet cousin!


Hadley loves swimming and has so much fun with everybody there!


2 comments:

Blessed said...

Adorable! I think she is starting to look a lot like you!!!

amy said...

Too cute! It looks like Hadley is having tons of fun! And I can't help thinking of when we dressed up in your cheerleading uniforms in college for Halloween. We were so hot! Love you!